Alimak Hek is a diverse company specialising in both construction hoist sales and rentals as well as industrial lift sales, including parts and service Australia wide. Our Australian head office is based in Dandenong South, where we require a Sales Administrator to join our team.
This full time position will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Support Manager, the candidate will ideally hold a degree in Business or Marketing and will be ready to put these new found skills to practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop you career with a fun and friendly team within a company who is passionate about their products and service. You will be an integral part of the team providing efficient and accurate support within a faced-paced environment.
This exciting position offers varied day to day responsibilities such as;
- Merchandising (design & ordered via purchasing various marketing merchandise)
- Assist with coordinating and writing project case studies for advertising, web and sales material
- Generating new sales support material (e.g.. Goods/Freight Lift brochures, product portfolio)
- Monthly processing of all sales orders across all BA areas
- Weekly data entry of all field service report activities
- Maintaining current rental and aftersales project schedules
- As required general administration and reception duties
- Coding and data entry of all supplier project related invoices
- File management e.g.Maintenance of electronic proposals, filing service reports / invoices
Sales Team Support
- Assisting the area sales managers and the sales team members with the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Channel sales enquiries to the correct sales team members and maintain lead distribution for area sales manager reporting
To be successful in this position your experience should include;
- Business / Marketing or Commerce Degree
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills
- Effective time management and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Experience with database management and report development
- Strong relationship building skills
- High attention to detail
If you are seeking varied role within an exciting company, please apply with your resume and cover letter, to Susan Bromley at HR Central - email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call 1300 717 721.